6/27/09

Smh

Last night was bunk. I invited my new boo to come to karaoke a few days ago and she kept swearing she would come. Well, last night I had to work, which is unusual for me, so I wasn't going to get there until like 11:30. I told her and she said she might not see me then because her cousin was going to take her and she doesn't like waiting places for people to show up.

So, I offer to pick her up because honestly the only reason I even wanted to go to karaoke was because I wanted to have a decent night of fun out with her. She was like, "Ok I'll let you know if I need a ride because I stalled my cousin so I could see you and now she's playing." "awww, how sweet." I think to myself. She's supposed to let me know by midnight. Midnight comes and I still haven't heard anything, so I call. She doesn't answer.

She texts me like 45 minutes later like "Oh sorry I was trying to get her to take me to my moms so I could get my car and meet you there but she didn't come through so sorry I couldn't go I'll make it up to you promise." I say it's cool or whatever and go on about my night.

As much as I would LIKE to give her the benefit of the doubt, this is exactly the kind of stupid shit I ignored when it came to my last girl that ended up backfiring on me. I offered to give her a ride, so really, if she wanted to come there is NO fucking excuse. And, why wouldn't she have her car with her in the first place? I guess she thinks I was born yesterday, but really, I'm not that fucking retarded. On come OG Cuzzo Alyssa shit, she was probably just with another nigga. Oh well, I'll take the L for last night, probably the future, and if she feels like she needs to make it up to me she'll do it on her own time.

AND THEN...

Stupid girl is predictable. Utterly predictable. And depending on what happens tonight, she might just be the most predictable girl ever.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment