6/24/09

Apparently my dick is in season

I talked to stupid girl last night, got a few things off my chest, got emotional talking about my moms, let her hear the song that I wrote about her and never recorded, I told her I don't love her anymore. She hugged me when she left, kissed me on the cheek and when I got home she sent me a picture of her in her bra. Wtf why. Irritating. I have to admit, she's much more like a drug that the other one, and I finally think I'm ready to quit. Consequently, it just means she'll go THAT much harder, but I think I'm ready for it. Random quote in 3....2......1....

"I aint a player I just crush a lot
Literally.... my high school crush was hot
And I aint gonna lie yeah we fucked a lot
Touched the spot
And yeah I really did catch feelings, but it's over
She was a drug and now I'm sober."
- Charles Hamilton

Then today I'm supposed to be going to the movies with my new boo lol but my cousin wants to go to the movies with her little sister because her birthday was Monday. Now, I kind of planned for the date a while ago so I do want to do that but at the same time it's my little cousin we're talking about here. I don't want to let anyone down so I'm stuck between a rock and a very very hard place.

Will I figure out how to please everyone? Find out in the next blog, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment