6/25/09

Sooooo

Date went deliciously well, we have a real cool vibe going, feels like I've known her for a lot longer than I have. It was interesting, near the end of our date we started talking about semi-serious stuff. Now, I know I asked some of those questions because I can definitely see us going somewhere, so I just wonder if she asked some of her questions for the same reasons. Ace liked her, as well as Audrey, so +2 for her.

Audrey is kind of like me, except that while everyone around me fucked me over, I still had my two closest friends around who had never done that. For her, it was everyone PLUS her closest friends. I want to be a good friend to her, so that she can know what having one feels like, but I have to ease my way in, especially now that she knows what goes on behind closed doors and the kind of secrets people keep... and it's really hard to trust anyone when you know stuff like that. Personal experience.

Other than that, I spent the day observing and keeping to myself. Stupid girl definitely feels the rift now, and Mindy probably caught on that it's over for her, for now, because we haven't spoken SINCE Saturday. Interestingly enough, I give that a huge "Oh well" and keep moving. I fucked up and wasted a good 2 hours of my time today fucking with people who aren't doing shit in their lives, and feeling like I need to step my game up because I'm still fucking with useless pawns. I'm an asshole and I openly admit that, but my niggas and I can be doing way better than these tricks. At the very least I finally perfected my thesis on moving somewhere to avoid problems...

The grass is greener on the other side because you don't take good care of your lawn. So, if you move to the other side of course it will be green at first, but unless YOU change how you treat your lawn, it will end up just as brown as the one you just left.

That being said, I'm going back into slow motion tomorrow, hitting the gym and going to work, hopefully that's it. =/

Logic Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment