6/23/09

Fingers in my ears

I'm highkey tired as hell. Emotional rollercoasters along with the physical ones I went on Saturday. I want to walk away, leave her high and dry and THAT'S when she finally decides to open up. I can be there for her as a friend but if I don't see her beginning to truly improve I'm walking the fuck away.

This other girl though, wow, she seems pretty fucking amazing. I haven't seen her since I met her but we've been texting a lot and everything I said I wanted, she just might be. Maybe it's because she's older and had already been through that 'phase', or maybe it's because she's had so much drama and hardship, or maybe it's a little of both. Either way, I really can't wait for our little date on Wednesday, I have a feeling it will go very well. Plus, she basically told me I need to be goofy and outgoing to hang so if I have to be goofy, we'll see if SHE can keep up with just how goofy I can really be lol.

Yet, whatever happens in any case, I don't want to give too much of myself out right now, I'm still focused on me. Shit, I haven't even really gotten a good night's sleep in a while, nevermind some time to myself to just chill and not have anything to do or anywhere to go. To increase the standards by which those around me are held accountable for, I must first increase the standards for myself. So, that's the goal.

Read a few books, write a few songs and if there's people down for the journey and not just down for the ride, they can come with me. Think about that.

Logic Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment