7/2/09

I'm a slutbag

General ass blog. Too much to cover.

I'm lowkey talking to a lot of females.

Jackee is all that and then some. Unexpected revelations and shit. Plus, she's like me..... if I had gone through 10 times more and still came out 10 times stronger. She's like.... incredible. Honestly. And there's something about her that makes me just want to give her the whole fucking world on a platter. After just our SECOND date. lol.

Amanda and I kind of have this..... understanding. IDK WTF we are really. I guess the general consensus is that we do both still have feelings for each other, and we need to stop fucking around and figure out what we want to do with those feelings. It's like, I want her around physically for now, but if I got a girl, I'd just want her as a friend, but if we broke up, I would still want her back around physically. See, I don't fucking know. For now she's my boo though, as far as I can tell.

Then there's my cousin who I hope keeps her job. I can see why people don't understand the dynamics of our relationship. We will talk about sex openly and graphically, and just laugh and shit. High chance that's not common. Oh well, neither of us are common people, so we won't even bother breaking the mold, just be above it.

lol, I have to retire from this blog for now. It's funny, I kind of want a play-by-play recap for myself as I get older but truth be told, all the good stories will probably just be memories in the first place. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment