8/3/09

Wow. Press reset.

The past week has been crazy and I'm sure it will only get crazier in the near future. My trip to AZ in and of itself was great. Very relaxing and I spent the whole week with my lil big bro making music and listening to it.

Now, I've lost love and respect for her. There's certain lines you don't cross whether or not you're officially with someone and she has crossed those lines repeatedly while continuing to express regret for them. When a respectable person makes a mistake, they do everything they can to make sure they don't make that same mistake again.

And the truth has finally surfaced on all corners of my circle (corners in a circle ftw) and now will be the time we find who's real and really down till the end. Yeah, I knew certain things but I felt it was best to keep it on the low. I'm confident in my decisions so I can go into this return to California with a clear head ready to rebuild everything that's crumbled in the past week.

I need to get my head on right though, so I'm not scared of losing certain parts of my surroundings if it allows me more room to wander. I've got quite a bit to do today though, so I gotta get ghost but I'm sure I'll be back quite soon lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment